2256 Nw Johnson Street
Modern furnishings are painstakingly picked by hand and customized to your new home by the most professional and sought after stylists. Each piece is elegant, timeless and perfectly arranged!
This home is 1100 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, plus a loft/den on two floors with south and east facing windows. Enjoy peaceful johnson ave, or hop on down and spend your time perusing all of the wonderful shops and restaurants in your new neighborhood!
- private patio
- brand new stack-able private washer/dryer
- restoration hardware furnishings, original (and rejuvenation replica) hardware and lighting fixtures.
- incredible staircase with transitional steampunk-industrial cable railing by keuka studios as seen here: honed carrara quartz marble floors or 1'' hex-tile floor.
- subway tile showers with frameless glass enclosures
- antique casegoods
- custom curtains and shutters
- original restored fir floors
- antique chair railing throughout
- heated bathroom floors
The kitchen may be the most striking feature, and is a must see! Beautifully decorated, with kohler fully custom appliances. To keep with real portland style, you have all of the charm of a vintage home but none of the trouble: all electrical and plumbing is brand new!
Home is equipped with state of the art, high efficiency heat pump heating and air conditioning throughout, as well as an additionally thorough insulated exterior including common walls, and floors (between units). This aids in energy efficiency, sound reduction and fire safety!
No expense was spared, and the outside of this stunning home is as marvelous as its interior! Fresh white paint pairs nicely with the medium grey window sashes, and all windows are original and have been restored with double-glazed glass throughout. We are also proud to feature:
- a sparkling, brand new roof
- brick sidewalks
- a covered trash enclosure
- exterior bike racks
- newly landscaped yard
- and, a charming common area patio in the back of the home
$2995.00 monthly. We are currently offering 12 month leases, and please no pets and no smoking.
Contact management today to schedule your tour at x41
Unit Count: 6
Last Updated: about 8 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 743-0643 ext: 41
Be the first!