1640 Se 162nd Ave.
This community is located in a very quiet area with access to the fields of lynch view elementary school. The community sits between division and powell with easy access to i-205. Each home has their own private patio and is equipped with central heating and cooling. There are spacious closets and a large living room. Come visit our community today.
Our community offers you:
Access to lynch view elementary school fields
24 hour assistance
On site manaement
Private decks and patios
Large walk-in closet space
Heating and cooling (air-condition)
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• provide a valid picture id.
• deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Water and sewer fees: varies based on unit size and number of occupants
Unit Count: 27
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (503) 761-9164
Be the first!