1620 Ne 132nd Ave Portland, OR Apartments
Step out of the hustle and bustle of city living and into your farm home. Nestled in a sweet spot just off ne 132nd and halsey. Large yard, fruit trees and peaceful setting!
Before you even enter this home you are greeted with a lovely covered front porch - perfect for sipping your morning coffee! Going inside is the living room with hard wood floors and craftsman woodwork. Formal dining room and breakfast bar open to the kitchen. Kitchen includes range, fridge, dishwasher and built in microwave. Off the kitchen is an enclosed back porch, half bath in the mud room with washer and dryer and access to the basement. Basement is concrete floor. Down the hall off the living room are 2 bedrooms and the full bathroom. Both bedrooms have hard wood flooring.
Finally, going upstairs is the 3rd bedroom with walk in closet and the open nook (great for a reading room!) this home is offered on a 12 month lease. Resident responsible for all utilities at this property.
Lease: this property is offered on a 12 month lease.
Utilities: tenant is responsible for all utilities & yard care at this property.
Pets: this property allows cats, dogs are not allowed. There is an increased deposit of $500 for the first pet and $250 each additional pet. Monthly pet rent of $25 per pet as well. Please call for specific details.
Directions: from halsey: take 132nd north. The driveway is just before the church on the right (the farm house is down the gravel drive).
Please check out our website: for our rental criteria, as well as downloadable forms. Be sure to drive by the property before calling!
How to apply:
1) applicants are required to drive by the property, prior to contacting our office. Once you have driven by the property, you must be pre-screened, prior to viewing a property with our leasing agent. There are many ways you can be pre-screened:
- download the pre-screening form at
- email our leasing department at
- call ext.1 to pre-screen over the phone.
* applicants (18 years & older) are required to fill out a separate pre-screen form. Once you have driven by the property and completed our pre-screening requirement, please contact our leasing department at ext.1 to schedule a viewing of the property. During your viewing of the property, you will be given a rental application packet to review, sign and return directly to the leasing office. All adults (18 years and older) are required to fill out a separate rental application.
Amenities:Wood burning fireplace, hard wood floors, formal dining room.
Unit Count: 2
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Contact Number: (503) 666-1988 ext: 1
Be the first!