14360 E Burnside St.
Spacious townhome with free cable, plus washer & dryer!
Welcome to kensington terrace! We are a 30-unit townhome community located in east portland between the glenfair and hazelwood neighborhoods close to glendoveer golf course, adventist medical center, university of western states and the midland branch of the multnomah county library!
Our community offers you:
• townhouse layout (no neighbors above or below you!)
• spacious master bedroom with mirrored closet doors
• full-size washer & dryer inside your unit
• free basic cable
• water, sewer & garbage included!
• energy-saving fixtures
• extra storage
• private patio/backyard
• off-street parking space
• single-car garage (check availability & rates)
• mature landscaping
• friendly, on-site manager, providing you with prompt response to your residential and maintenance requests.
• public transportation just blocks away
Max blue line = 0.2 mi
Tri-met bus #20 = 0.2 mi
Tri-met bus #25 = 0.3 mi
Carshares: relayrides & getaround both have locations under a mile away!
• where to learn:
David douglas public school district
Mhcc headstart nearby
• where to play:
Glendoveer golf course offers a par-71 and a par-73 course, driving range, indoor tennis courts and a 2-mile fitness trail!
Glenfair city park is about ½ mile away and has soccer and softball fields.
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• provide a valid picture id.
• deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• renter's insurance is required.
• advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by regency management, inc. And is compliant with fair housing laws.
No pets allowed
Unit Count: 45
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Contact Number: (503) 207-6973
Be the first!