1340 Ne 108 Th Ave.
find your next home here, located on a dead end, private street. This wonderful apartment community is located right in the heart of the gateway district, close to shopping, restaurants, public, transit, and businesses for convenience. The apartment is surrounded with beautiful foliage and trees throughout. The units are updated with modern fixtures, flooring and most have stackable washers & dryers. For the units that don't have a washer & dryer, there are laundry facilities onsite.
quiet community, with wooded landscaping, makes it a beautiful place to live.
• $45 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• provide a valid picture id.
• deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by regency management, inc. And is compliant with fair housing laws.
Unit Count: 30
Last Updated: 26 minutes ago
Contact Number: (971) 801-2525
Be the first!