1340 Ne 108 Th Ave.
Our current vacancy offers you:
• spacious interiors
• stacking washer & dryer inside your unit (in most)
• extra storage
• private patio
• dedicated off-street parking space
• newer, energy efficient windows and sliding door
• ceiling fans
• closet organizers
• for your convenience, a laundry room is also available on-site
• community bbq & picnic table
• pet friendly - please call for details
• walking distance to numerous restaurants, fred meyer, pharmacies, shopping and grocery stores.
• public transportation just blocks away: trimet lines: #23 and #77 in front of property trimet lines #22, #24 and #87 just 0.3 miles away
- - max red, blue and green lines are 0.6 miles away at the gateway transit center
- - car shares nearby: getaround, relayrides and zipcar
• schools in the area:
- - david douglas public school district
- - multnomah university
- - university of western states
• rocky butte park exactly 1 mile away
• friendly, on-site manager, providing you with prompt response to your residential and maintenance requests.
• we have your next home clean and ready for your immediate move-in!
• $45 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• provide a valid picture id.
• deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by regency management, inc. And is compliant with fair housing laws.
Unit Count: 30
Last Updated: about 13 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 207-6973
Be the first!