1136 Ne 181st Ave.
Commuter's dream! Close to blue max and tri-met plus off-street parking!
Our community offers you:
• 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
• 700 sq ft
• garbage service is provided. Please inquire about the monthly water & sewer fee.
• walk-in closet
• private balcony or patio
• energy-efficient windows
• private on-site laundry facilities
• off-street parking & guest parking
• seasonal, outdoor swimming pool
• community picnic & bbq area
• pets welcome – breed restrictions apply
• walking distance to many restaurants
• walking distance to max blue line
• walking distance to tri-met #25, #77 and #82
• on-site, resident manager to assure well-maintained common areas and prompt attention to your maintenance needs.
Resident utility bill back of $15 for one bedroom units and $30 for 2 bedroom units.
• we will have your next home clean and ready for your move-in!
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• provide a valid picture id.
• security deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history. Required to be paid in full prior to move-in
• pet deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in. Ask easing department for more details.
• renter's insurance is required.
• advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by regency management, inc. And is compliant with fair housing laws.
Amenities:Other. On-site laundry, seasonal swimming pool, courtyard setting.
Unit Count: 30
Last Updated: about 8 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 207-6973
Be the first!