10941 Se Bush St.
Our community offers you:
• private balcony
• reserved off-street parking space
• individual locking mailbox
• community picnic area, bbq & playground
• additional storage locker – subject to availability
• for your convenience, a private laundry room is available onsite for residents only
• walking distance to: ed benedict community park, holgate market & safeway
• tri-met public transportation (just blocks away #9 powell
- - #17 holgate
• ron russell middle school & earl boyle elementary school
• pets welcome – please call for details
• friendly, onsite manager providing you with prompt service to your residential and maintenance requests.
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• provide a valid picture id.
• deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Water and sewer fees: varies based on unit size and number of occupants
Unit Count: 27
Last Updated: about 14 hours ago
Contact Number: (503) 875-7653
Be the first!