Grant School Lofts
216 Jefferson Avenue Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Deposit: $200 per Cat, $400 per Dog
Pet Rent: $10/month per Cat, $20/month per Dog
More Info: Off street parking available! $25/mo lot or $50/mo covered carport
• $50/month discount for local University and UPMC/AHN Employees!
• Large loft space in luxury building in Bellevue. The 1st neighborhood outside the city limits; just minutes from downtown with added bonus of 1.5% wage tax (City of Pittsburgh wage tax is 3%)
• Open concept design: 1st floor with an original, full-wall bookshelf, tiled powder room, coat closet, stacked laundry (Washer/Dryer), and a stunning kitchen.
• Kitchen features GE Profile appliances, including stainless steel refrigerator, electric stove, oven, dishwasher, and microwave!
• 2 full walls of windows. A spiral staircase leads to the mezzanine loft level.
• Rent includes water & sewage, and trash. Tenant pays electric.
• Cozy loft bedroom with a dramatic view overlooking the main living area, a double closet, and an awesome en-suite master bath.
• Unit has central air and heat - you control your own heat and cooling!
• Unit comes with 1 off-street parking spot, with covered parking options available! Call our office for more details.
• Cat-friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit. All fees per cat.
• Dog-friendly with $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit. All fees per dog.
• Call us to today to schedule a tour: (412) 246-8875 x71. SKYPE tours also available!
Security Deposit: $1,000
Application Fee: $40
Lease Length: 1 year
Late Fee: $50 after the 5th
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Account Type: Other
Total Unit Count: 19
Last Updated: about 23 hours ago
Contact Number: (814) 292-1242
216 Jefferson Avenue Pittsburgh, PA, 15202
Be the first!