605 Gross St.
New remodel loft house 2br unique
This is a unique vintage rowhouse converted to a loft, the kitchen, main bathroom and more were completely remodeled recently
Front opens with a windowed garage door and a wide wooden sill to sit on
Two working wood stoves (and forced air furnace)
Vintage tappan gas stove
Newly remodeled kitchen with unique tile countertop and stainless dishwasher and fridge, garbage disposal, etc
Walk-in large tile shower in tile/exposed brick bathroom
Hardwood, open architecture, lots of exposed brick
Brick backyard patio perfect for hosting
Washer and dryer in house
Isolated bloomfield street just off liberty between shadyside and west penn, close walking distance to cmu and 25 minutes walking to pitt (also in central location to buses into oakland and downtown).
Many more unique things, too plentiful to list here.
Stainless steel fridge, new vintage stove/oven (gas), stainless steel dishwasher, washer/dryer, off-street parking, forced air gas heat, cable ready, hardwood floors, small fenced yard
- utilities paid by tenant
- security deposit one month's rent
- some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- no smoking (inside or outside background check:
- must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- we will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real property management pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 21 hours ago
Contact Number: (412) 540-5045
Be the first!