566 Celeron Street - 2nd Floor Pittsburgh, PA Apartments
* large balcony overlooking a tree-lined street
* walking distance to frick park and buslines to universities, oakland, and downtown
* gorgeous unit with decorative fireplace and lovely hardwood floors throughout
* rent includes water, sewage, trash. Tenant pays gas and electric.
* washer/dryer hookups in the basement
* off-street parking included in rent
* cat friendly with $10/month non-refundable cat privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 pet deposit.
Washer and dryer hookups
1 off-street parking space w/ unit
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: over 1 year ago
Contact Number: (412) 242-0273
Be the first!