ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
Available: AUG 1st!
Come check out this beautiful 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment today! Very clean and spacious with modern features throughout for comfortable living. Located in the heart of Shadyside and is within walking distance of Shadyside and Highland Park shopping and public transportation.
Call us for an appointment today! Looks even better in person!
Also, enjoy our RPM resident rewards program! Online payments, 24/7 maintenance, our residents will receive a free Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
Fridge, stove/oven (electric), shared coin operated washer/dryer, central air, street parking, forced air gas heat, cable ready, carpeted flooring
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas and electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed. Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet, $25 for second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- $25 monthly resident management fee (PURQZ, online payments, etc.)
- Must have credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact to your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person. Ditch the amateurs and rent from a professional property management team.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 332 Lehigh Ave - 2b Ave and the average Pittsburgh bedroom price.
332 Lehigh Ave - 2b Ave is asking 27% less than the average 1 bedroom apartment in Pittsburgh.
If you upsized to an average priced Pittsburgh 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 17% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Pittsburgh studio apartment, you would pay 20% less per month.
332 Lehigh Ave - 2b Ave provides 23% less square footage than the average Pittsburgh 1 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 1 bedroom unit at 332 Lehigh Ave - 2b Ave, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $34,200.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|332 Lehigh Ave - 2b Ave|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Pittsburgh there are 1,189 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Pittsburgh|