287 46th Street
- galley style kitchen with good cabinet and counter space, dishwasher, breakfast bar.
- on-street parking permits for $20/year.
- tenant pays all utilities; gas, electric, water and sewage.
- large side deck and yard - great outdoor space!
- house has central heating and air conditioning.
- cat friendly with $10/month non-refundable cat privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 pet deposit.
- dog friendly with $20/month non-refundable dog privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 pet deposit.
- we offer quality homes in pittsburgh’s hippest neighborhood! Convenient to downtown, the strip district, oakland hospitals and universities, lawrenceville, a trendy neighborhood emerging from it’s industrial past, is the place to be!
Washer and dryer hookups
Forced air heat
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 2 years ago
Contact Number: (412) 242-0273
Be the first!