2308-2310 E. Carson St.
Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions May Apply
Other: Contact Property Manager For More Information
- Immerse yourself in one of Pittsburgh's most-visited streets.
- Plenty of natural light.
- Stunning kitchen: maple cabinets, new white appliances, including fridge, stove/oven, & dishwasher. Plenty of counter space.
- Elegant Pergo floors in living and dining rooms, as well as hallways.
- Lovely fresh carpeting in the bedrooms. Large walk-in closet.
- Central air and heat throughout. You control the temperature!
- Coin-op laundry on the top floor of the building.
- Great location near the Birmingham Bridge, Hot Metal Bridge, South Side Works, Double Wide Grill, The Library, Pretzel Shop, Mallorca, Hofbrauhaus and many more SouthSide attractions.
- Convenient for South Hills commute, I-376, Downtown Pittsburgh and other East End neighborhood attractions.
- Off-street parking available for $50/month.
- Rent includes water & sewage, and trash. Tenant pays gas & electric
- Cat-Friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit.
- Call us today to schedule a tour: 412-242-0273. SKYPE tours also available! No Dogs Allowed
Account Type: Other
Total Unit Count: 5
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Contact Number: (412) 357-4037
Be the first!