200 W North Ave
Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions May Apply
Other: Contact Property Manager For More Information
- house used to be the old boggs family mansion of the boggs and buhl local pittsburgh department store. (historic landmark) so expect an amazing touch of elegance!
- amazing original detail throughout: original ornate mantels, ornate trim, leaded glass, crown molding, high ceilings.
- open fully equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave) in the dining room
- hvac: central air and heat, you control the temp!
- large windows with historic wood shudders.
- in-unit laundry.
- garage parking available $100/month
- great location - very convenient to downtown, nova place, 279/376 and allegheny general hospital!
- smoke-free building.
- tenant pays gas & electric. We cover water, sewage and trash.
- cat friendly with $10/month non-refundable cat privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 pet deposit.
- small dogs (under 40lbs) allowed with $20/month non-refundable dog privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 pet deposit.
- call for more details!
- unit comes unfurnished
Amenities:High ceilings, crown molding, ceiling fans, decorative fireplace, stained glass, carpeted bedrooms.
Account Type: Other
Upgrade Status: free
Unit Count: 3
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Contact Number: (412) 419-2166
Be the first!