661 Channing Avenue
Palo Alto, CA
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$3,500||663 Channing Ave. - 663||1||880 ft2||Unavailable|
|$3,600||661 Channing Avenue - 663||1||880 ft2||Unavailable|
Amazing private location triplex set back off of Channing Ave. 2 bedroom 1 bath
- Hardwood floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Stove
- Large Living Room
- Dining Room
- Open Kitchen with Quartz Counter-tops
- Private Deck
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- One Dedicated Parking Space
- Two Exterior Storage Areas
- Security deposit equal to one month rent. One year lease. Contact our office at (408) 628-0809 to schedule a private tour of this home today!
biancaB@forbesgrouppm.com. Thank you, Forbes Group
(408) 628-0809 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply: http://www.forbesgrouppm.com No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Palo Alto 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 22% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Palo Alto 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 48% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|Palo Alto Average|
Availability in Palo Alto
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Palo Alto there are 124 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Palo Alto|