2053 Princeton Street - Front/main House
Palo Alto, CA
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Specious detached unit in the rear can be used for recreation or storage
- Dedicated dining room
- Office/Den/Library with fireplace (not included in bedroom count)
- Dedicated laundry room with sink. Washer & dryer included.
- Ample natural light throughout the home.
- Open and dynamic floor plan that allows for multiple uses/configurations of various rooms throughout the home.
- The front den features a new direct-vent remote-controlled gas fireplace (for getting cozy on those chilly winter nights).
- Ample closet space including walk-in closet in master bedroom NEIGHBORHOOD It simply doesn't get much better than this. You will be surrounded by some of the most beautiful homes in all of Palo Alto, without having to live off the beaten path. In fact, this home is steps from California Avenue District (Shops, restaurants, weekly farmer's market, and much more), as well as Stanford University Schools: Escondido Elementary School (3 blocks), Greene Middle School, Palo Alto High School. Stanford University. Public Resources: College Terrace Public Library. Cameron Park. COMMUTE - Reverse commute to Silicon Valley/South Bay.
- Convenient access to both Highway 101 and 280. DETAILS: - Gardening service is included
- Home is unfurnished.
- Professionally managed by Cal Bay Property Management (Check us out on Yelp!). SCHEDULE A SELF GUIDED VIEWING: From the link below, find the subject property and click on "Enter Property Yourself". You will be required to input the serial number of the lock-box to receive a code and get inside. Don’t forget to lock everything up and return the key when you leave! Self Guided Property List: http://bit.ly/2IVtXOd Self-guided tour notes: - You must be using a valid cell phone number.
- No google voice or pre-paid phones.
- There is a $0.99 charge. This allows us to verify your identity.
- You can only receive a code once you are in front of the property.
- You must be using a valid Credit/Debit card attached to a US bank. No pre-paid cards. To better understand how to view a property at your own convenience, please watch the short video below. This shows you all the steps needed to obtain an access code. Tutorial: http://bit.ly/2IYfBwv SCHEDULE A VIEWING WITH AN AGENT: If you would like to schedule a viewing with an agent instead, please call or email Gustavo: Phone: (650) 681-2474 x54
Account Type: Other
Total Unit Count: 2
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Contact Number: (650) 681-2474 ext: 54
Be the first!