3401 Richmond Blvd
- Small Buildings: This is not a concrete jungle, but is rather a series of smaller apartments and single-family homes.
- It is FLAT: Flat? Isn't flat boring? No. Flat is good. Flat means longer walks. Flat means longer and better sight lines. You can go right around the block to Piedmont Avenue and actually walk to a bar or restaurant without working up a sweat. Flat is good.
- CREEK: Can any other neighborhood in Oakland claim to have a creek running through it? We can. The creek also benefits the neighborhood because rather than just apartment after apartment after apartment, there is a beautiful green belt that lowers the people density and increases the tree density. Piedmont Avenue has coffee shops, numerous restaurants, two post offices, a movie theater, dry cleaning, a fit lite gym, the new Cesar, and Piedmont Grocery. Great unit:
- Private balcony
- Spacious closets
- New stainless steel dishwasher
- New stainless steel refrigerator
- New stainless steel Induction range
- New white quartz countertops on brown cabinets
- New under cabinet LED lighting
- New grey-white luxury vinyl tile flooring
- New light fixtures (WITH dimmer in the bedroom)
- Newly re-surfaced bathtub and bath surrounds
- Newly re-painted walls Great building facilities:
- Laundry on site (with private lockers for your detergent!)
- Gated garage space available Available: NOW
Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
One Year Lease
Off Street Parking
Pets Allowed OPEN HOUSE: This Sunday, March 17th, from 10:00am to 10:30am. Come on by! Visit our website at www.cedarproperties.com for more details, and to view our qualifications and upcoming open house schedule.
Account Type: Other
Upgrade Status: free
Total Unit Count: 11
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Be the first!