9301 Shirley Ave
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$2,895||9301 Shirley Avenue, Apt 37||2||1307 ft2||Now|
(RLNE6014512) Luxury upgraded Vantaggio Townhouse 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom OPEN HOUSE Thur. Aug. 27 @ 11:30 am - OPEN HOUSE Thur. Aug. 27 @ 11:30 am
• Luxury upgraded 3 bedroom +2.5 bathroom Vantaggio Luxury Townhouse
• Open, bright, floor plan
• Spacious Living Room with crown molding detail & gas Fireplace
• Hardwood Floors 1st Floor
• New Paint throughout
• New Carpet on all Stairways
• New Waterproof Modern Laminate Upstairs on all floors
• Kitchen features Granite Countertop, Island, Quality Cabinets
• GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances including refrigerator, built in microwave / microhood, Range / Oven, Dishwasher
• Large Master Bedroom
• Master Bathroom features spa tub, granite countertops, walk in tile shower
• Full Bathroom upstairs
• Half Bathroom Guest Powder Room on main floor level
• Laundry room with maple cabinets, Washer + Dryer + Sink
• Attached direct entry 2 car garage + tandem bonus
• Community Pool, Spa, Gas BBQ and Sunning Deck!
• Secure Gated Community + Property
• Incredible location just steps from the Northridge Fashion Center, shopping, dining, entertainment! Target, Costco, Groceries, Coffee Shops, Markets within walking distance!
• 1 year lease agreement
KPL requires a $30 non-refundable application fee to run credit, perform a background and rental history check. We also require proof of ID and proof of income, proof of employment and references. Acceptable forms of information include: Banking Statements, Pay Stubs, Tax Returns or Financial Account information.
Please redact any personal account numbers. If you qualify, we ask a security deposit, determined on your credit score and rental history, and one month's rent prior to move in.
KPL Property Management, Inc.
No Pets Allowed
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 9301 Shirley Ave and the average Northridge bedroom price.
9301 Shirley Ave is asking 4% less than the average 3 bedroom apartment in Northridge.
If you upsized to an average priced Northridge 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 21% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Northridge 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 29% less per month.
9301 Shirley Ave provides 5% less square footage than the average Northridge 3 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 3 bedroom unit at 9301 Shirley Ave, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $104,220.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|9301 Shirley Ave|
Availability in Northridge
Currently in Northridge there are 205 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Northridge|