6400 10 N 73rd Street
**rent assistance accepted**
Other tenant charges:
Tenant responsible for all utilities. Tenant also responsible for the lawn care/snow removal which is split between the upper & lower tenants. Cats not allowed. Dogs not allowed.
** rental qualifications **
1) gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) no evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome, however, all are welcome to apply.
** application info **
1) all persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - no exceptions
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for each adult applicant - cash not accepted.
3) each applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued id) and a copy of your social security card.
~ note: applications will not be processed until all of the required documents have been received and fees paid in full. ~
Application fee: $20
Security deposit: $900
No pets allowed
Amenities:Cable-ready, washer/dryer hookups in unit, pantry.
Unit Count: 4
Last Updated: about 14 hours ago
Contact Number: (262) 409-4047 ext: 4047
Be the first!