ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$995||5300 N 36th Street||1||1133 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE3323686) Single Family Home On Corner Lot - Visit www.whmilwaukee.com to schedule a showing
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathroom
- 1133 sqft
- Rent $995
- Deposit $995
- Single Family Home
- Tenants Responsible for Lawn Care & Snow Removal
- Tenants Responsible for Water/Hot Water
- Tenants Pay Gas & Electricity Bill
- 24 Month WE Energies Avg Bill is $131
- Full Basement with Washer and Dryer Hookups
- Two Car Garage
- Fenced Back Yard
- Pets Allowed With a $300 Fee and $30 a Month.
Welcome home to this beautiful and well-cared for 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom single-family home. This house has a spacious living room with tons of natural light and complete with kitchen appliances. Main bus route within walking distance.
- We Require Full Applications from All Residents over 18 Years of Age
- Each Application Will Include a $25 Credit Check Fee.
- Processing Will Include Credit History, FICO Score, Rental, and Criminal History.
- Gross Monthly income of three times the monthly rent
To Schedule a Showing, please go to www.whmilwaukee.com and click 'view details' for any of our rental listings and schedule a showing, otherwise give us a call at 414.797.1819 and we'd be happy to get you scheduled to view one of our homes.
This building is professionally managed by Welcome Home Milwaukee Property Management. Tenants enjoy the convenience of paying rent online and 24-hour emergency maintenance services. Welcome Home!
If you upsized to an average priced Milwaukee 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 3% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Milwaukee 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 3% more per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,210 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|