502 N 39th St
- 1 Bath
- Rent $595
- Deposit $595
- 700 Sqft
- Located on The 1st Floor of Building
- Tenant is Responsible for Gas/Electric bill
- 24 month We Energy Average Bill $92
- Water/Sewer & Lawn/Snow Included
- Stove and Refrigerator Included
- Street Parking Only
- Sadly No Pets Will be Allowed at This Location Great, spacious one-bedroom apartment for rent, complete with a dining room, hardwood flooring, and HEAT INCLUDED for $595/month. This apartment is located right next to Merrill Park, and five short blocks from Valley Park, near Miller Brewing Company and Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Quick access to Interstate 94 allows for easy travel anywhere in Milwaukee County and the surrounding area. This building is right off the bus-line, as well, which makes for a very short trip downtown and to Marquette's campus. Application Process: - We Require Full Applications from All Residents over 18 Years of Age
- Each Application Will Include a $25 Credit Check Fee.
- Processing Will Include Credit History, FICO Score, Rental, and Criminal History.
- Gross Monthly income of three times the monthly rent To Schedule a Showing, please go to www.whmilwaukee.com and click 'view details' for any of our rental listings and schedule a showing, otherwise give us a call at 414.797.1819 and we'd be happy to get you scheduled to view one of our homes. This building is professionally managed by Welcome Home Milwaukee Property Management. Tenants enjoy the convenience of paying rent online and 24-hour emergency maintenance services. Welcome Home! No Pets Allowed
Account Type: Other
Total Unit Count: 8
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Contact Number: (414) 797-1819
Be the first!