ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$725||3233 W Juneau Ave #2||1||900 ft2||Now|
|$720||3233 W Juneau Ave #4||1||900 ft2||Unavailable|
|$720||3233 W Juneau Ave #3||1||900 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE2452201) Clean & Quiet Two Bedroom Apartment - 1st Floor - Located just blocks from Miller Coors, Harley Davidson, and right on the bus line, this 4 unit apartment building has 4 identical 2 bedroom 1 bath units. This is a quiet building, in a quiet neighborhood. Near historic Highland Avenue. Appliances, water bill, onsite parking, snow removal, grounds keeping, and individual basement storage lockers are all included in the rent. Professionally managed. Must see! Call Keith for showings 262.352.7082 or www.LevelTenHomes.com
1. Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5-3.0 times the monthly rent amount
2. Length of employment at current job must be at least 6 months
3. We look at eviction history for the last 5 years
4. We look at criminal backgrounds
1. Each applicant must provide proof of identity (Driver’s License or state issued ID, plus Social Security card)
2. Each applicant must provide proof of income (2 most recent paystubs, copy of social security benefit letter, award letter, or statements from other sources of income)
3. ALL individuals 18 or older that will be staying or residing at property must complete a rental application.
4. Each applicant must submit a $25 non-refundable application processing fee
Application packages must be completed IN FULL and submitted with ALL required documentation and application fees before processing can begin. Deposit holds the unit.
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 3233 W Juneau Ave and the average Milwaukee bedroom price.
3233 W Juneau Ave is asking 56% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Milwaukee.
If you upsized to an average priced Milwaukee 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 3% less per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Milwaukee 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 28% less per month.
3233 W Juneau Ave provides 17% less square footage than the average Milwaukee 2 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 3233 W Juneau Ave, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $26,100.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|3233 W Juneau Ave|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,210 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|