ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$995||3136 S Brisbane Ave||1||700 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4329647) Bayview 2 Bdrm Home and 1 Car Detached Garage is Ready For You To Move In! - Visit https://reis.appfolio.com/listings/detail/a3c0a91f-05e4-4ec6-9302-0a81e193f87a to schedule a showing
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Rent $995
- Deposit $995
- Single Family Home
- Tenants Responsible for Lawn Care & Snow Removal
- Tenants Responsible for Water/Hot Water
- Tenants Pay Gas & Electricity Bill
- 24 Month WE Energies Avg Bill is $118 per month.
- Full Basement with Washer and Dryer Hookups
- 1 Car Detached Garage
- Sadly No Pets Will Be Allowed At This Location
Come check out this great two bedroom single family home for rent in Bay View. Perfect location in a highly desired area just blocks from Humboldt Park! Traveling around the city made easy by being right off Oklahoma Ave and Howell Ave and a short drive to Hwy 43. Located within walking distance to major bus lines including 51, 50, and Green Line!
- We Require Full Applications from All Residents over 18 Years of Age
- Each Application Will Include a $25 Credit Check Fee.
- Processing Will Include Credit History, FICO Score, Rental, and Criminal History.
- Gross Monthly income of three times the monthly rent
To Schedule a Showing, please go to https://reis.appfolio.com/listings/detail/a3c0a91f-05e4-4ec6-9302-0a81e193f87a and schedule a showing, otherwise give us a call at 414.797.1819 and we'd be happy to get you scheduled to view one of our homes.
This building is professionally managed by Welcome Home Milwaukee Property Management. Tenants enjoy the convenience of paying rent online and 24-hour emergency maintenance services. Welcome Home!
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Milwaukee 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 3% less per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Milwaukee 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 28% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,210 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|