ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$800||2764 N. 92nd Street||1||950 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4403274) Bright & Sunny 2 Bedroom Apartment! - This 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment is ready for immediate move in! This unit has brand new beautiful laminate flooring throughout! No carpet! It is conveniently located on the border of Wauwatosa in Milwaukee - just off Burleigh, near shopping, Mount Mary University and the interstate. Onsite storage locker included, as well as surface lot parking available in the back of the building. Washer/Dryer Hook ups, stove and refrigerator are all included. Central air conditioning. Sorry, no pets!
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $25 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
4) A qualified application includes verification of income, credit history, previous Landlord references, satisfactory credit report and nationwide background screening. Based on the screening results, the Landlord reserves the right to increase the Security Deposit, and/or require a qualified co-signer(s) as a condition of the lease.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL.
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Milwaukee 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 3% less per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Milwaukee 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 28% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,210 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|