ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$700||2564 N 37th St - Upper||1||1121 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4259043) Updated 2 Bedroom Duplex - Upper Unit - Great property! Very clean upper unit with many amenities including onsite parking, washer & dryer in basement, water bill included, grounds keeping included, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Huge attic space available. Professionally managed. Must see! Call Keith for showing information at 262.352.7082.
1. Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5-3.0 times the monthly rent amount
2. Length of employment at current job must be at least 6 months
3. We look at eviction history for the last 5 years
4. We look at criminal backgrounds
1. Each applicant must provide proof of identity (Driver’s License or state issued ID, plus Social Security card)
2. Each applicant must provide proof of income (2 most recent paystubs, copy of social security benefit letter, award letter, or statements from other sources of income)
3. ALL individuals 18 or older that will be staying or residing at property must complete a rental application.
4. Each applicant must submit a $25 non-refundable application processing fee
Application packages must be completed IN FULL and submitted with ALL required documentation and application fees before processing can begin. Deposit holds the unit.
No Dogs Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Milwaukee 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 5% less per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Milwaukee 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 27% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,216 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|