2445-2447 N 34th St
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$660||2447 N 34th St - Upper||1||1097 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4535347) Newly Updated 2 Bedroom Upper Duplex! - Quiet neighborhood, great property! Upper unit with many amenities including onsite parking, additional attic space available, water bill included, grounds keeping included. 2 full bedrooms with many closets. Walk-in kitchen pantry. Professionally managed. Must see! Call Keith for showings 262.352.7082 or www.LevelTenHomes.com
1. Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5-3.0 times the monthly rent amount
2. Length of employment at current job must be at least 6 months
3. We look at eviction history for the last 5 years
4. We look at criminal backgrounds
1. Each applicant must provide proof of identity (Driver’s License or state issued ID, plus Social Security card)
2. Each applicant must provide proof of income (2 most recent paystubs, copy of social security benefit letter, award letter, or statements from other sources of income)
3. ALL individuals 18 or older that will be staying or residing at property must complete a rental application.
4. Each applicant must submit a $25 non-refundable application processing fee
Application packages must be completed IN FULL and submitted with ALL required documentation and application fees before processing can begin. Deposit holds the unit.
If you upsized to an average priced Milwaukee 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 5% less per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Milwaukee 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 28% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Availability in Milwaukee
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,357 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|