228 N 38th St Milwaukee, WI Apartments
1. Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5- 3.0 times the monthly rent amount
2. Length of employment at current job must be at least 6 months
3. We look at eviction history for the last 5 years
4. We look at criminal backgrounds
1. Each applicant must provide proof of identity (driver’s license or state issued id, plus social security card)
2. Each applicant must provide proof of income (2 most recent paystubs, copy of social security benefit letter, award letter, va, or bank statements from other sources of income)
3. All individuals 18 or older that will be staying or residing at property must complete a rental application.
4. Each applicant must submit a $25 non-refundable application processing fee
Application packages must be completed in full and submitted with all required documentation and application fees before processing can begin. First come, first serve. Deposit holds the unit.
Amenities:Other. Water bill included, groundskeeping included, 2 parking spots, remodeled.
Unit Count: 2
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Contact Number: (262) 352-7082
Be the first!