ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$795||1614-1616 W Becher Street - Lower||1||-||Unavailable|
(RLNE6176358) COMING SOON! Charming 3 Bedroom Lower Unit - COMING SOON! This Gorgeous Unit Will be Available to Move In November 1st
Visit https://whmilwaukee.appfolio.com/listings/detail/fb426243-3944-4464-9e50-52faf3b7400e to schedule a showing
Once you schedule a showing you will be asked to confirm it. Then you will receive a private code for you to access the property. IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM BY REPLYING BACK TO THE TEXT MESSAGE YOUR SHOWING WILL BE CANCELED
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Rent $795
- Rent is for a Minimum of 12-Months and all Leases Must End in the Months of April, May, June or July
- Deposit $795
- Lower Unit of a Duplex
- New flooring in the kitchen will be installed mid november but can move in prior to
- Shared Lawn Care & Snow Removal
- Tenants Pay Gas & Electricity Bill
- 24 Month WE Energies Avg Bill is $144
- Gas Stove Included
- Washer/Dryer Electric and Gas Hookup
- Street Parking Available
- Sadly No Pets Will be Permitted at This Location
- Renters Benefit Package Included for $20 a month Covers Renters Insurance, Utility Concierge Set Up, Tenant Portal, 24/7 Emergency Maintenance, Free Credit Reporting for all Rental Payments to TransUnion and Much More
Come home to this beautiful lower 3 bedroom unit with brand new flooring throughout! This lower unit features a cute and spacious eat-in kitchen, complete with a gas stove and a walk-in pantry for your convenience. The living room area has tons of natural light and big bright windows. . Easy access from W Forest Home Ave and close to many great area restaurants, bars, and plenty of shopping options. Close to many bus lines to take you anywhere you might want to go in Milwaukee. Make an appointment today
- We Require Full Applications from all Residents Over 18 Years of Age
- Each Application Will Include a $25 Credit Check Fee Plus a $5 Processing Fee
.- Processing Will Include Credit History, FICO Score, Rental, and Criminal History.
- Gross Monthly Income of Three Times the Monthly Rent
To see more available units, please go to www.whmilwaukee.com and click on rentals for any of our listings otherwise, give us a call at 414.797.1819 and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have
This building is professionally managed by Welcome Home Milwaukee Property Management. Tenants enjoy the convenience of paying rent online and 24-hour emergency maintenance services. Welcome Home!
No Pets Allowed
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Milwaukee there are 1,216 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Milwaukee|