101 N. 92nd Street
Enjoy living in a great, quiet neighborhood, close to the medical college and wisconsin lutheran college. This rooming house offers many common areas, which are shared with all residents, including two full bathrooms. One private locked bedroom. All appliances are included. On-site laundry is an added benefit as well! Sorry no pets.
** rental qualifications **
1) gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) no evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
3) no felony convictions ** application info **
1) all persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - no exceptions
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for each adult applicant - cash not accepted.
3) each applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued id) and a copy of your social security card.
Unit Count: 5
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Contact Number: (262) 558-4009
Be the first!