1625 Nevada Street
* hardwood floors in the living room and dining room.
* updated kitchen with dishwasher, white cabinets and ceramic floor.
* wall to wall carpeting in bedrooms.
* nice ceramic bath.
* large basement with lots of storage area.
* laundry hook-up in basement.
* front & back porches - great outdoor space!
* central air & heat!
* tenant pays all utilities (water & sewage, gas, electric, trash).
* cat friendly with $10/month non-refundable cat privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 pet deposit.
* small dog friendly (under 20 lbs) with $20/month non-refundable dog privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 pet deposit
* east access to frick park, 376 parkway access.
* convenient to regent square and squirrel hill shopping and food!
Amenities:Hardwood floors, central air-conditioning, forced air heat, ceiling fans, decorative fireplace.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Contact Number: (412) 301-9518
Be the first!