1623 Nevada Street
* lovely rear deck and front porch.
* large rooms. Wall to wall carpeting throughout.
* large shaded front porch with a small front yard.
* ceramic tile bath
* original built-ins in the living room.
* on-street parking readily available.
* washer/dryer hook ups in basement with options to rent units!
* tenant pays all utilities; gas, electric, water and sewage, and trash.
* central air and forced air heat!
* cat friendly with $10/month non-refundable cat privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 pet deposit.
* small dog friendly (under 20 lbs) with $20/month non-refundable dog privilege fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 pet deposit
* east access to frick park, 376 parkway access.
* convenient to regent square and squirrel hill shopping and food!
Amenities:Built-ins, central air-conditioning, front porch, ceiling fan, decorative fireplace, carpeted bedrooms.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 15 hours ago
Contact Number: (412) 301-9518
Be the first!