406 W Jefferson St
Experience everyone's hometown of media, pa: a charming walk able town with shops, diverse restaurants and nearby parks. Whether business in the county seat brings you to media or visiting the philadelphia area for pleasure, experience small town living with convenient public transportation to philadelphia.
Highlights of the property include:
Rent is $1250 per month. Move in costs are:
1st month rent: $1250
Security deposit: $1500
Total move in: $ . All utilities are tenants responsible. Tenant supplies their own washer/dryer
3. Walking distance to media septa train station that will take you all the way to downtown philadelphia, penn university, temple university, university city.
4. Near penn state university brandy wine
5. Walking distances to delaware county courthouse
6. Walking distance to the restaurant and local shop, etc
7. Near movie theater
8. Near riddle hospital/media
9. Walking to distance to downtown media and close to the post office, bank, wawa store.
Off street parking! Walk to train station or walk into town and enjoy the many fine restaurants.
North on route one, turn right at hill's seafood, go to stop sign. Property located across from stop sign.
Background: media's slogan is "everyone's hometown" and is also the county seat for delaware county.
Unit Count: 3
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Contact Number: (425) 502-0590
Be the first!