ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,275||480 Cathedral Drive McDonough GA||3||1833 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4453752) Beautiful Home Features Large Living Space
Take a look at this beautiful home featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and approximately 1,833 square feet. Enjoy the freedom of a virtually maintenance free lifestyle while residing in a great community. This home is professionally managed and maintained by Tricon American Homes. You deserve single family rental living at its best!
Completed applications approved on “first-come, first-served” basis. Please drive by the home first and then call us for a private showing.
• Non-refundable application fee: $45 per occupant of age 18 or older
• One-year lease minimum
• Non-refundable, for all approved applicants, holding fee: $250 per application
• Utilities: Resident pays for all utilities including trash, sewer, and water
• Animals approved with pet fee and monthly animal rent
• Breed Restrictions: American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Wolf, Wolf hybrids, any combination mix of the foregoing breeds, and any other breed or type that Landlord deems to have similar characteristics.
• Maximum two animals allowed
• Equal Housing Opportunity
• Pricing is subject to change without notice. Some pricing may include special offers based on lease terms and date of occupancy.
• Security deposit varies based upon credit criteria; however standard security deposit equals one month’s rent.
• Pool Maintenance Fee: $95 per month pool maintenance fee will be added to any home with a pool.
• Applicants applying to a home associated with a HOA may be held to higher screening requirements and additional application processes.
• Approved Applicants are required to execute a Lease Agreement and submit the full security deposit within 48 hours after approval of the Lease. The Lease start date must be within 14 days after approval. This requirement is applicable to all Approved Applicants, even if
If you upsized to an average priced Mcdonough 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 8% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Mcdonough 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 15% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Mcdonough there are 46 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Mcdonough|