56 N. Lakewood Gardens Lane
More Info: Free parking
Floor plan provides two private entrances with living room, large kitchen & patio and 1/2 bath on first floor and 2 bedrooms and full bath on second floor with ample closet space. Finished basement provides additional living area at almost 1000 square feet!
Private Washer & Dryer
Brand new carpeting! Freshly painted throughout. Stove brand new.
Free Water, Storage & Parking
Tenants pay heat and electric.
Monthly Average Gas cost last 12 months was $37.
Monthly Average Electric cost last 12 months was $50
No pets, no smoking unit
• By car: minutes from downtown, Madison College, and Dane County Airport
• Off-street parking for two cars
• On the #2 and #28 bus lines to the Capitol, UW Campus and Hospital
• Easy walk to Tenney Park, Burrows Park, Banzo restaurant, and Manna Café
• Bike to Central Park, Atwood/Willy St. bars and restaurants, Lakeview Library and Willy St. Co-op, or hop on the Yahara bike path
Be the first!