1026 East Gorham Street
- Huge, fenced-in, gated back yard
- Four-seasons porch w/ stairs for second entry
- Recently remodeled kitchen, living room, and bedroom
- Beautiful original wood floors
- Spacious master bedroom
- Smaller second bedroom
- Great natural light all day
- Central air
- Washer/dryer in basement
- Lots of storage space in basement
- Cats okay, dogs negotiable
- Within walking distance of several parks and businesses
This apartment is for rent by owner, so no fussing around with property management companies. The owner lives in the first floor of the 2-story home and is highly invested in taking great care of the property and adding improvements over time. The upstairs unit is technically a 2-bedroom, but would also be great as a 1-bedroom since the second bedroom is slightly smaller and would probably work best as an office/exercise space.
NOTE: The unit may be available SOONER than listed. If you would need to move in before September 1st, let me know when you contact me! Thank you.
Security Deposit: $1,200
Be the first!