ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,300||1518 Magnolia Ave 04||1||535 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE6014500) One Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment Located in Long Beach - This apartment features new flooring, and a remodeled bathroom, new blinds, new ceiling fans, and beautiful kitchen & dining area. This unit also features an onsite laundry room. Garage included. Located close to 710 freeway and local shopping centers and transportation.
***For showings please contact Isabel at 562-388-5810***
1. Applicant should not pose a risk of harm to the rental property or others
2. Monthly Family Income must be at least two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent
3. One Year of verifiable employment and rental history with no evictions
4. Clear Copies of a photo ID AND Social Security or ITIN AND Proof of income (minimum of 3 most current pay stubs)
5. Credit FICO score of 650 or higher is recommended (IF APPROVED anything lower may require an additional deposit)
6. $35 money order or cashier's check payable to Berro Management for the Application Fee per adult.
7. Co-signers are only accepted for Full-time students
No Pets Allowed
If you upsized to an average priced Long Beach 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 21% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Long Beach studio apartment, you would pay 35% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|Long Beach Average|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Long Beach there are 450 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Long Beach|