ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
||$575||401 N 57th St - 401 N 57th St #7||1||672 ft2||Now|
|$550||401 N 57th St - 401 N 57th St #5||1||672 ft2||Unavailable|
|$550||401 N 57th St - 401 N 57th St #2||1||672 ft2||Unavailable|
||$575||401 N 57th St - 401 N 57th St #1||1||672 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE5226362) Spacious 1-bedroom near Midtown! - 2nd-floor apartment in a secured building! Large living room and bedroom with good closet space. Neutral paint throughout. Coin-op laundry on-site. Off-street parking. Garage available for $35/mo. Easy access to Gateway Mall.
No Section 8/Housing.
Please submit a Guest Card by clicking the “Contact Us” button and we'll be in touch to schedule a showing. If after a showing you wish to move forward in the process, complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 fee to run a credit/background check. Do NOT submit an Application until you have seen the property and desire to move forward. The Application Fee is required to submit the application and the fee is NOT refundable. Renters Legal Liability to Landlord Insurance will be required. If approved, the Security Deposit and a $100 Document Processing Fee will be charged, and must be received prior to Move-in.
• Valid government-issued ID
• Proof of Income
• Primary Applicant must have a credit score of 600 or higher
• Combined Income-to-Rent Ratio at least 2.5 times greater than monthly rent
• Credit scores down to 550 may be considered with a positive landlord reference from an institutional landlord
• No past due credit balances or collection accounts greater than $2500
• Cosigners accepted for lack of credit and/or Income-to-Rent Ratio.
• Social Security Number verification
• Rental verification from an institutional landlord or 12 months of cancelled checks or money order receipts for a non-institutional landlord
• No Felony criminal history for violent or sexually based convictions
• Not on the 25-year or Lifetime Sex Offender Registry
No Pets Allowed
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 401 N 57th St and the average Lincoln bedroom price.
401 N 57th St is asking 37% less than the average 1 bedroom apartment in Lincoln.
If you upsized to an average priced Lincoln 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 19% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Lincoln studio apartment, you would pay 19% less per month.
401 N 57th St provides 14% less square footage than the average Lincoln 1 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 1 bedroom unit at 401 N 57th St, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $20,700.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|401 N 57th St|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Lincoln there are 502 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Lincoln|