3611 Northeast 205th Street
Lake Forest Park, WA
Rent is $795 and $820 per month with 1-year lease.
Room is currently furnished with queen sized bed, futon couch, dresser, desk and two lamps.
Utilities Included: water/sewer/gas/electricity/garbage/Comcast Wi-Fi/cable
Extra large Room 13' x 15'
Large Room 13 'x 12.5
The home is on a large corner lot surrounded by woods with 200ft evergreen trees. Easy walking distance to retail and bus lines.
Shared living space includes full bathroom, full kitchen and common area that hosts a foosball table and cable TV plus adjacent private deck overlooking the wooded property. It is a relatively quiet house. We keep a clean house and we take off our shoes. Smoke-free and pet-free home. Owner occupies upstairs living space.
Common living room area features:
• 42" TV with cable
• Foosball Table
• Full sized washer/dryer
• Full access to fully-equipped (dishes, glasses, pans, flatware) kitchen with cabinet and refrigerator space.
• 40'x10' deck overlooking the woods, with furniture for lounging/enjoying the property.
• Tile counters
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator
• Garbage Disposal
Basic house rules are:
• No smoking on the property (this includes pot)
• No use or possession of illegal drugs of any kind
• Occasional drinking on property is fine
• Quiet during night hours, 11pm to 8am
• 10-minute walk to the bus line, both Community Transit and Metro.
• Movie theatre Cinnebarre (Tuesdays and Thursdays $6) 1 mile
• Nearby Gyms: Fitness 19, 24-hour fitness are within .75 mile
• Walking distance to Grocery stores, Starbucks, salon, pizza and more!
• 2 miles from the Burke Gilman Trail
To move in:
Rent $795, $820 per month with 1-year lease
Refundable deposit $275
Cleaning fee $75
Background Check $35
Security Deposit: $275
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Contact Number: (206) 659-7183
Be the first!