ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,875||1517 Laurel Avenue, #111||2||1020 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE6058701) 3 BR/2 BA Condo within walking distance to campus - Available Now! - This luxury condo at Laurel Station has just come available for lease!
Developed in 2004 by University Real Estate & Property Management, LLC
* 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath end unit with Private Patio
* Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker, Microwave & Garbage Disposal
* Full Size Washer/Dryer
* Central Heat & Air
* Rent Includes Water/Sewer, Xfinity Cable TV, & Hi-Speed Internet
* Tenant Pays For Electric (& Telephone if needed)
* Monthly Pest Control
* Two Reserved Parking Spaces with street parking and access into condo through patio
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact our office. Won't last long--call today!!
If you upsized to an average priced Knoxville 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 21% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Knoxville 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 27% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Knoxville there are 342 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Knoxville|