29 S Audubon Road
Come visit downtown historic irvington and check out beautiful saxony court apartments, located right in the middle of it all! This irvington neighborhood is home to black acre brewery, jockamo's upper crust pizza, chef dan's southern comfort food, legend classic irvington cafe, wyliepalooza ice cream emporium and so much more!
Do you enjoy antique shopping? Irvington has multiple shops for you to come see! Only minutes from downtown indianapolis's circle center!
We have friendly and professional staff on-site 6 days a week that are dedicated to helping you find the perfect apartment home!
Our wonderful apartment homes feature:
* reserved parking
* 24 hour emergency maintenance
* great oak hardwood floors
* mini blinds
* multiple laundry facilities
* fascinating historic charm
* abundant closet space
* walking distance to shops & dining
* steps from the new irvington library
* pets welcome! Restrictions apply
* pay rent online with our easy to use resident portal
Saxony court is a family friendly warren township neighborhood where pets are considered family too! Also featuring 24-hour laundry care facilities and on-call emergency maintenance to ensure everyone's needs are met.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Unit Count: 70
Last Updated: 20 days ago
Contact Number: (317) 339-6729
Be the first!