ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
Make this darling 2 bedroom apartment just off Highland Drive your new home!
Call us to schedule your personal tour (801)701-1008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Brand new flooring throughout!
* Large living room
* Spacious Kitchen with plenty of cabinet space
* Great built-in storage in master closet
* Big linen closet in bathroom
* Spacious bedrooms
* Washer/dryer hookups
Property Amenities Include:
* Guest Parking available
* Peaceful grounds with manicured lawn and landscaping
* Onsite Laundry Facility
* Locally and professionally managed
This Great Location Includes:
* Fantastic central location in desirable Holladay
* Up the street from Nielsen's, and who doesn't love ice cream?!
* Minutes to Brickyard, Sugar House & Holladay Shopping Districts
* Close to the Post Office, stores, banks, library, theaters and freeway access, etc.
* Easy access to I-15 & I-80
* Peaceful surrounding neighborhood, close to parks, shopping, dining, and entertainment
Please give us a call today (801) 701-1008 or email us at email@example.com for more information!!
Resident pays all utilities
No Pets, No Smoking
Acceptance Based on Credit and Background Check
Photos may be of similar unit
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 1731 E Highland Dr and the average Holladay bedroom price.
1731 E Highland Dr is asking 12% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Holladay.
If you upsized to an average priced Holladay 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 33% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Holladay 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 39% less per month.
1731 E Highland Dr provides 2% less square footage than the average Holladay 2 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 1731 E Highland Dr, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $35,100.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|1731 E Highland Dr|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Holladay there are 15 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Holladay|