ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
||$1,000||1508 NW 1st Lane Unit B-4||1||700 ft2||Jan 1st, 2021|
||$1,025||102 NW 15th Street Unit A-2||1||700 ft2||Aug 6th, 2021|
||$1,000||1508 NW 1st Lane Unit B-1||1||700 ft2||Unavailable|
||$1,000||102 NW 15th Street Unit A-6||1||650 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4308129) 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath at The Seasons at Midtown!! - Luxurious, historic, newly remodeled, one bedroom apartment located just a block from the UF campus. The Seasons at Midtown is literally just steps from classes, sporting events and the restaurants and shops of Midtown.
The units have amenities that simply can't be found in other apartments this close to campus, including:
1) New luxury bathroom and eat-in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and built-in microwave
2) New wood floors throughout the living areas, including living room and bedroom
3) Gorgeous new tile in the kitchen and bathroom
4) New, digitally controlled central air-conditioning and heating
5) New lighting fixtures, including ceiling fans in the bedroom and living room
6) Off-street parking, so you'll never have to hunt for a parking spot.
7) Laundry room with free washers and dryers for residents.
8) INCLUDES PARKING, WATER, SEWER, TRASH, PEST CONTROL AND UNLIMITED HOT WATER!!
The complex has a large, grassy courtyard that is perfect for entertaining friends and enjoying UF game days. Please call Alligator Realty today to set up a tour. Our number is 352-337-9255 or visit our website directly at www.alligatorrealty.com. We hope to hear from you soon!
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 102 NW 15Th Street 1508 St and the average Gainesville bedroom price.
102 NW 15Th Street 1508 St is asking 6% more than the average 1 bedroom apartment in Gainesville.
If you upsized to an average priced Gainesville 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 16% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Gainesville studio apartment, you would pay 24% less per month.
102 NW 15Th Street 1508 St provides 1% less square footage than the average Gainesville 1 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 1 bedroom unit at 102 NW 15Th Street 1508 St, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $36,432.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|102 NW 15Th Street 1508 St|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Gainesville there are 350 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Gainesville|