ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,000||8826 E Florida Ave #208||1||598 ft2||Now|
(RLNE5098702) 1 bed Great location off Parker with lots of amenities such as AC, pool, hot tub, club house, washer/dryer in building, heat and water paid. - * Great location off Leetsdale/Parker and Florida with lots of amenities such as AC, pool, hot tub, club house, washer/dryer in building.
* $1000 + deposit
* 8826 E. Florida Ave.
* 1 bed 1 bath 600 sf, etc.
* Cats OK with extra rent and deposit.
* $40 application fee. If everything looks good on the application, you can pay half the deposit the first month and half the second month. Poor credit? We are flexible with extra deposit.
* Showing/Rental Questions firstname.lastname@example.org 303-731-6923
* Se Habla Espanol (303) 558-6155
* More pictures, info and showing info at: http://www.richdavis.com/rentals.html To set up a showing, click on the “View Details” button and then the blue button.
No Dogs Allowed
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 8826 E Florida Ave and the average Denver bedroom price.
8826 E Florida Ave is asking 40% less than the average 1 bedroom apartment in Denver.
If you upsized to an average priced Denver 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 25% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Denver studio apartment, you would pay 18% less per month.
8826 E Florida Ave provides 18% less square footage than the average Denver 1 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 1 bedroom unit at 8826 E Florida Ave, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $36,000.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|8826 E Florida Ave|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Denver there are 4,226 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Denver|