ABODO Apartment Finder
Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,400||5499 Pecos St Adams County||1||1520 ft2||Now|
(RLNE6174641) * 2 bed, Great location off 55th and Pecos with lots of amenities such as AC, washer/dryer hookups, private fenced backyard. - * 2 bed, Great location off 55th and Pecos with lots of amenities such as AC, washer/dryer hookups, private fenced backyard.
* $1400 + deposit
* 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1520 sf
* Pets OK with extra rent and deposit.
* $40 application fee. If everything looks good on the application, you can pay half the deposit the first month and half the second month. Poor credit? We are flexible with extra deposit.
* Showing/Rental Questions firstname.lastname@example.org 303-731-6923
* Se Habla Espanol (303) 558-6155
* More pictures, info and showing info at: http://www.richdavis.com/rentals.html To set up a showing, click on the “View Details” button and then the blue button.
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 5499 Pecos St and the average Denver bedroom price.
5499 Pecos St is asking 39% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Denver.
If you upsized to an average priced Denver 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 27% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Denver 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 36% less per month.
5499 Pecos St provides 39% more square footage than the average Denver 2 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 5499 Pecos St, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $50,400.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|5499 Pecos St|
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Denver there are 4,206 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Denver|