971 NW Circle Blvd
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$2,350||971 NW Circle Blvd. - #102||4||1700 ft2||Now|
(RLNE3896911) 3 Bed, Bonus Room, 4 bath - * Apply online at http://www.yourchateau.com/available-rentals.html
* 3 bedrooms, bonus room, each one with a private bathroom
* Laundry with Washer and Dryer
* Every room wired for internet and cable with a smart box for easy installation
* Large Attached Garage
* Close to Market of Choice, gas, and restaurants
* 12 minutes bike ride to Oregon State University
* Marble counter tops in each bathroom
* Faux wood floors throughout the whole home with high quality
carpeting in each bedroom
* Open floor plan from the living room to the kitchen, great
* Laminate granite counters, high end appliances include fridge, dishwasher, electric oven/stove, microwave and lots of pantry and cabinet space
* Large 2 car attached garage with washer and dryer
* Central Air, Heating and Air Conditioning
* Professionally and locally managed by Chateau Management
If this unit is unavailable, there are 4 more very similar units next door.
Terms: Lease through June/July 2021
Pet Policy: No pets please
Year Built: 2016
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
© 2019 CHATEAU MANAGEMENT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, ALL COPYING OF PHOTOGRAPHS OR CONTENT FROM THIS INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 971 NW Circle Blvd and the average Corvallis bedroom price.
971 NW Circle Blvd is asking 28% more than the average 3 bedroom apartment in Corvallis.
If you upsized to an average priced Corvallis 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 19% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Corvallis 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 54% less per month.
971 NW Circle Blvd provides 23% more square footage than the average Corvallis 3 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 3 bedroom unit at 971 NW Circle Blvd, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $84,600.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|971 NW Circle Blvd|
Availability in Corvallis
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Corvallis there are 163 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Corvallis|