1016 W Armitage Ave
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- immaculate vintage unit in well-maintained historic greystone
- central heat/air (tenant paid)
- hardwood floor, high ceilings, large sunny windows
- unique architectural details,
- oak trim on doors and windows, beautifully restored oak hutch
- separate living and dining room
- eat-in kitchen w/ dishwasher
- in-building laundry (coin-op)
- great backyard, perfect for summer bbq get-togethers
- sorry, no pets, waterbeds, billiard tables or weight lifting equipment
- no deposit, $250 non-refundable move-fee per occupant
Located at armitage at sheffield, close enough to walk to the brown line, but far enough not to hear it! Walk to absolutely everything including grocery stores, restaurants, bars, coffee/ tea shops, and depaul.
Illinois real estate managing broker x7946
Broker will not be acting as your agent but as the agent of the owner of the property.
Equal housing opportunity. Broker abides by all local, state and federal fair housing laws
No liability can be accepted for typographical errors or inaccuracies resulting from misinformation or a rapidly changing market. Although all provided information is collected in good faith and deemed reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties may be withdrawn at any time or become unavailable due to sale or rental.
No pets allowed
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 2 months ago
Contact Number: (312) 548-3983 ext: 79
Be the first!