Ukrainian Village Chicago, IL
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- The 66 bus stop is just steps away from the home. It is also minutes away from the Blue line.
- You don’t have to go very far to get all the things you need: groceries, restaurants, nightlife, and shopping
- ALL utilities included in the price! Heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- ALL amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free laundry (washer and dryer) in every suite as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Fully furnished Private bedroom, including a full-sized high-end mattress, and state-of-the-art furniture
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including rooftop, bathrooms, kitchen, living room)
- Keyless access
- Flexible lease terms (6+ months)
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Availability in Chicago
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Chicago there are 8,045 1BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Chicago|