4417 19 S Indiana Ave
• open-concept living/dining/kitchen features a stainless steel appliance package, including a 36” double-door refrigerator with water and ice dispensers, a micro-hood and dishwasher, black absolute granite counter-tops, double under-mount sinks, under-cabinet lighting and a work island for three people.
• ” plank hardwood floors & a gas fireplace with granite surround.
• front & rear balconies.
• front-loading washer & dryer.
• spacious master bedroom suite includes a deep air-jet tub, double-bowl vanity, marble vanity top & travertine tile floors.
• master bedroom has 3 closets with double-hanging stainless steel organizers.
• large amounts of closet space equipped with double-hanging stainless steel organizers.
• contemporary light fixtures equipped with decora switches and & strategically placed cable & electric for flat-screen televisions.
• /2 blocks to the cta green line, conveniently close to 90/94 and lake shore drive & within a block of major buses.
• shop at the 74,000 sq. Ft. Mariano’s at 39th & king or whole foods market at 51st & lake park.
• block to hadiya pendleton park, a 2.2 acre park which honors the diversity of bronzeville & includes a playground, interactive children’s water feature, walking path & fitness stations.
Another luxury property offered by south side stories property management, the preeminent bronzeville real estate management company located at 4701 s. Champlain ave. Come meet us!
We provide 4 field technicians, emergency 24/7 phone service, professional cleaning, landscaping, snow removal & a team that cares!
Lease this gem for $1,895 per month!
Look and lease special- fully complete an application within 48 hours of viewing and receive second month free! This is only for highly qualified applicants.
For more information on this phenomenal property, please email or call .
Check out all of our available rental residences at *price & conditions are subject to change without notice.
Unit Count: 10
Last Updated: 26 days ago
Contact Number: (773) 466-8325
Be the first!