548 Roosevelt Ave
Central Falls, RI
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$1,500||548 Roosevelt Avenue - Unit 2||2||1000 ft2||Now|
|$1,500||548 Roosevelt Avenue - Units 1-14||2||1000 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE5743066) Central Falls Roosevelt Loft – Two Bed $1500 - Be one of the first to enjoy these luxury units in this newly converted mill building - available immediately
• Located in the revitalized Central Falls downtown, seconds to RT 95 and walking distance to the new Pawtucket/Central Falls Commuter Rail Station - slated to open in 2022!!
• Two bed two bath unit
• Brand new with fresh paint, all new fixtures, new appliances and all with in-unit laundry hook-ups
• Wide-open floor plan with 10+ foot ceilings and original, re-finished brick and woodwork throughout
• Kitchen includes granite, stainless steel, dishwasher, garbage disposal and ceramic cook top stove
• Bright and sunny family room with beamed ceilings, hardwood flooring and great natural lighting – many units have sky-lighted ceilings as well!
• Spotless baths with granite, and all new fixtures
• Spacious beds with walk-in closets
• Laundry closets with stack-able washer/dryer hook-ups
• Unit includes new, efficient electric heat, hot water and AC!
• One small pet negotiable per unit
• Large, secure off-street parking area – one spot per bedroom
• Convenient Central Falls location, adjacent to many new apartment complexes with easy highway access, minutes to downtown Providence and only 45 minutes to Boston
• Less than two miles to the South Attleboro Commuter Rail
No Pets Allowed
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 548 Roosevelt Ave and the average Central Falls bedroom price.
548 Roosevelt Ave is asking 12% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Central Falls.
If you downsized to an average priced Central Falls 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 21% less per month.
548 Roosevelt Ave provides 21% less square footage than the average Central Falls 2 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 548 Roosevelt Ave, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $54,000.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|548 Roosevelt Ave|
|Central Falls Average|
Availability in Central Falls
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Central Falls there are 3 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Central Falls|