19-21 Hedley Ave
Central Falls, RI
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
||$1,350||19-21 Hedley Avenue - Unit 3||1||1300 ft2||Now|
||$1,450||19-21 Hedley Avenue - unit 2||1||1300 ft2||Now|
|$1,400||19-21 Hedley Avenue||1||1300 ft2||Unavailable|
(RLNE4812833) Central Falls – Two Bed Luxury Loft - $1,350 - This unit has been completely updated and has over 700 sq. feet of luxury living space!!
• Wide-open floor plan with fresh paint, new flooring, 12+ foot ceilings and over-sized windows throughout
• Many amenities include all hardwoods , in-unit laundry hook-ups, central AC, large closets and private basement storage
• Eat-in dining area with all granite, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Bright and sunny family room with all hardwoods and great natural lighting
• Spotless bath with new granite vanity, full tub and hardwood flooring
• Two large beds with walk-in closets
• Laundry closet
• Brand new efficient heat and hot water systems
• Two off-street parking spots per unit
• Professionally managed with 24 hour on-call maintenance and snow removal
• Small pets negotiable
• Located just minutes to 95 and downtown Providence and only ten minutes to the South Attleboro Commuter Rail Station
Below are bedroom price comparisons between 19-21 Hedley Ave and the average Central Falls bedroom price.
19-21 Hedley Ave is asking 18% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Central Falls.
If you downsized to an average priced Central Falls 1 bedroom apartment, you would pay 21% less per month.
19-21 Hedley Ave provides 3% more square footage than the average Central Falls 2 bedroom apartment.
To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 19-21 Hedley Ave, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $50,400.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
|19-21 Hedley Ave|
|Central Falls Average|
Availability in Central Falls
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Central Falls there are 3 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Central Falls|